While conventional USB cables often break rather quickly when subjected to constant movement, High Flex cables emerges as the optimal option for such application.
Constructed using custom special materials, high flex cables are rated for up to 5 million flex bending cycles.
The cables are ideal for dynamic applications that are subjected to continuous flex movement, such as machine vision applications, robotic productions, movements with assembly and package machinery, medical imaging capturing, etc.
- USB 3.0 up to 5Gbps tranfer speed.
- With M2 screw lock on the micro-b connector side(camera).
- High flex cable, can be used on movement parts, such as robotic arm, dragchain. bending more than 5 million cycles.
- Full shield cable with strong anti-interference ability.
- Compatible with basler USB cameras.
- RoHS Compliant & UL certification.
- Rugged overmold interfaces.
- Flame retardant and oil resistant.
- The length can be customized.