Cat7 cables were originally developed for use in larger-scale industrial Ethernet networks - and, as such, they’re designed not only to provide high speeds and bandwidth capabilities, but also to withstand a broad range of environmental and mechanical hazards.
This can include anything from temperature extremes and UV/moisture exposure, to direct contact with a wide range of solvents, oils and chemicals, making Cat7 wire an equally ideal choice for robust outdoor applications such as railway cables.
Cable model number: CFROBOT8.052
Outer diameter: 10.5mm
Core group: 4 x (2 x 0.15)C
Color code: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-blue/blue, white-brown/brown
- Support 10 Gbps Ethernet.
- Up to 40 Gbps at 50 meters and even 100 Gbps at 15 meters.
- Double-shielded against crosstalk and EMI.
Typical application areas:
- For extremely heavy duty applications with torsion movements.
- Almost unlimited resistance to oil, also with bio-oils.
- Indoor and outdoor applications, UV resistant.
- Especially for robots and movements in the 3D area.
- Robots, handling, spindle drive.