Top quality connectors with high-density enclosures to eliminate an often under estimated source of noise. Outer shield and inner (foil and braid) ensures compliance with the latest FireWire standards, which reduces radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference. They are also compatible with all latest 1394a frame grabber and cameras from IOI FW-PCI3201 frame grabber, Marlin, Oscar or Guppy cameras etc., and any 1394a device which supports the screw lock type connector. The cables are equipped with high quality shielding and ferrites for the best possible EMI & noise suppression.
- Fully supports provisions of IEEE Std 1394-1995 for high-performance serial bus and the IEEE Std 1394a-2000.
- Fully interoperable with FireWire and i.LINK implementations of IEEE Std 1394.
- Fully compliant at 100/200/400 megabits per second (Mbits/s).
- Multiple shielding and insulation for maximum speed without data loss.
- FireWire 6 pin plug to 6 pin plug with Jackscrews (M2) on both end Cable (CB-00552).
- All connectors overmold black PVC,lock with screws.
- Standard type and High Flex type avalaible.
- 100% open,short and miswire test.
- RoHS compliant.
- Designed for machine vision applications.