In order to solve the various problems of stability, compatibility, and distance limitation of traditional copper cables when transmitting high-speed HDMI video signals, the industry-leading HDMI 2.1 AA type active optical cable was launched, which is currently the most mature ultra-high-definition video on the market. High-speed signal transmission solutions.
This product can interconnect tablets/notebooks/computers/U disks/conference cameras and other products, bringing convenient applications for games, movies, meetings, and mobile office.
The cable material is made of optical fiber, the cable's outer diameter is small, the weight is light, and the space is small. It has superior bending performance and good lateral pressure resistance, which is convenient for wiring construction and saves costs. The transmitting end and receiving end are shielded by a zinc alloy shell to provide maximum strength and durability.
This product is mainly used in security cameras, digital home theaters, medical imaging equipment, conference rooms, TV broadcasting stations, security systems, 3D video, projectors, game consoles, computers, and other application scenarios.
- The maximum length can reach 300 meters. (Available custom length)
- This product is a hybrid optical fiber and copper cable with no signal delay, no attenuation, and no compression
- Support long-distance transmission, up to 300 meters lossless transmission;
- High-speed signals are transmitted through 4 multi-mode fibers, with good anti-interference performance
- Plug and play
- Low power consumption, no need for any external power drive
- Dynamic HDR format support
- Support eARC
- The self-checking function of EDID information
- Application scenarios: medical imaging equipment, home theaters, conference rooms, TV broadcasting stations, security systems, 3D video, projectors, game consoles, and computers, etc.
HDMI 2.1 High Flex Active Optical Cable
HDMI 2.1 & HDMI 2.0 & HDMI 1.4
48Gbps(12Gbps per channel)
HDMI Type A
HDMI Type A
Low power consumption, no external power supply required
Optical fiber specifications
4-core multimode fiber
Minimum bending radius
Maximum tensile load
-20℃ To +70℃
-40℃ To +80℃
Connector dust-proof net cover, cable tie, reel
Be careful not to bend excessively and break the optical fiber during use, please refer to the bending radius for details